We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
What do we do in Demium? So many things and all different. Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading!
We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
Once the incubation program begins, we work closely with our entrepreneurs and provide all necessary resources to succeed. We will help them to validate their business idea, create an MVP, identify the product-market fit, launch a scalable solution and receive their first round of investment.
Demium started in Valencia 5 years ago and since then, we have launched in 4 more cities in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Málaga. Now, it is the perfect time to keep growing, both nationally and internationally, and start finding new countries to expand and create amazing projects abroad.
We are looking for a talented Paid Ads Manager who will plan and implement multi-market paid acquisition campaigns.
What would you do?
- You will responsible for the planning and implemention of multi-market paid acquisition campaigns
- You will set up, track and optimise campaigns to deliver against agreed targets. Oversee the A/B testing activity to drive further improvements in campaign efficiency
- You will deliver weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports and associated insight into channel performance.
- You work with internal teams to ensure accuracy and integrity of marketing tracking
This position is made for you if...
- You have 1+ years experience in performance marketing, including social media
- You are experienced managing Facebook ads, optimizing spend and growing revenues
- You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize large data-sets into meaningful and actionable insight.
- You are flexible and adaptable with ways of working, and a good collaborator
- You able to work on several projects at the same time and prioritise effectively
- You have good verbal and written presentation skills in English and Spanish (desirable)
- You have a creative mindset, able to write ad copy
- You are proactive and motivated to achieve results
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family!
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem and you will be an important part of it.