We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
What do we do in Demium? So many things and all different. Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading!
We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
Once the incubation program begins, we work closely with our entrepreneurs and provide all necessary resources to succeed. We will help them to validate their business idea, create an MVP, identify the product-market fit, launch a scalable solution and receive their first round of investment.
Demium started in Valencia 5 years ago and since then, we have launched in 4 more cities in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Málaga. Now, it is the perfect time to keep growing, both nationally and internationally, and start finding new countries to expand and create amazing projects abroad.
We are looking for a talented Incubation Program Director for our hub in Málaga.
We are thinking about someone who is ready to take a big challenge and is very keen to move abroad with us to take Demium to a completely new level.
What does an Incubation startup Director do?
- You will be someone who entrepreneurs trust, but you have to earn it. They will come to you to ask you questions about business models, metrics, investment and marketing strategies, and you will need to give them the right answers.
- You will boost your creative side, thinking about the perfect methodology to make the project succeed as fast as possible, and avoiding bad decisions that might be taken by the entrepreneurs.
- You will be in a "hunting mode", identifying external projects that have potential to be incubated and make our ecosystem stronger.
- You will help the teams to complete their roadmap by managing more than 35 specific trainings and tuitions.
- You will be responsible for getting the best mentors and trainers for your hub, and making sure they understand our Demium Academy model, which, by the way, you will fall in love with ;)
- Thanks to your passion for the Startups, you will make sure that your hub has the best project management and incubation procedures, all with an open-minded attitude and ambition to create solid online companies.
- You will be “il capo" of the Demium first community in expansion, and will be in charge of organizing meetups and networking events in order to create synergies among the community and the Startups.
- You will be the "investment & quot guard" of your Startups, creating a solid investors portfolio interested in your projects, allowing your Startups to introduce and pitch to them.
- You will constantly follow up with the Startups that are no longer part of the incubation program and act as their business partner.
This position is made for you if...
- You aren't tired of reading what we would like you to achieve.
- You are passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment.
- You're a fast learner. We are a company of companies and you will enjoy if you're able to get your head right and talk about a handcrafted jewelery e-commerce and a marketplace of second hand bikes, pretty much at the same time.
- If you are solutions oriented and are able to give 100% without anyone chasing you.
- You have entreprenurial experience, specially in business that have generated a decent revenue and raise investment.
- If you are humble enough to keep growing and are willing to learn from better entrepreneurs than you.
- You have the courage to support more than 10 project simultaneously.
- You are comfortable working with people and their emotions. You are stubborn and are able to achieve more listening and doing, rather than just talking.
- You speak English and Spanish fluenty. Malagueño accent is not mandatory ;)
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family!
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem and you will be an important part of it.