We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
What do we do in Demium? So many things and all different. Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading!
We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
Once the incubation program begins, we work closely with our entrepreneurs and provide all necessary resources to succeed. We will help them to validate their business idea, create an MVP, identify the product-market fit, launch a scalable solution and receive their first round of investment.
Demium started in Valencia 5 years ago and since then, we have launched in 4 more cities in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Málaga. Now, it is the perfect time to keep growing, both nationally and internationally, and start finding new countries to expand and create amazing projects abroad.
We are looking for a talented Regional Incubation Country Manager who will manage our incubators based in Spain and abroad.
We are thinking about someone who is ready to take a big challenge, has strong management skills and is extremely related to the startup world.
What means being a Regional Incubation Country Manager in Demium?
- You will be someone who will guarantee the goals and performance of our incubators based in Spain and the ones that will be potentially opened abroad (so far we have 5 cities in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Málaga and Bilbao)
- You will manage a team of talented Incubation Program Directors and Talent Managers, making sure of their development and objectives.
- You will coordinate and look for new business opportunities following Demium's business model, therefore you will be constantly in touch with new startup and business trends worldwide.
- You will assure the high quality in the Incubation processes regionally and will make sure you mantain and implement best practices within the Incubation teams.
- You will be in charge of detecting synergies and opportunities among the different Incubabation hubs, leading the Incubation boards
- You will be responsible of finding and validating acceleration opportunities (follow on) and look for investment sources
- You will coordinate and be part of the Expansion strategy and roadmap
This position is made for you if...
- You aren't tired of reading what we would like you to achieve.
- You are based in any of the cities where Demium has an office (Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbo or Málaga)
- You are passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment.
- You're a fast learner. We are a company of companies and you will enjoy if you're able to get your head right and talk about a handcrafted jewelery e-commerce and a marketplace of second hand bikes, pretty much at the same time.
- If you are solutions oriented and are able to give 100% without anyone chasing you.
- You have entreprenurial experience, specially in business that have generated a decent revenue and raise investment.
- If you are humble enough to keep growing and are willing to learn from better entrepreneurs than you.
- You have excellent and strong management skills
- You are comfortable working with people and their emotions. You are stubborn and are able to achieve more listening and doing, rather than just talking.
- You speak English and Spanish fluently
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family! If you don’t believe us, google “la start up más feliz del mundo”.
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem and you will be an important part of it.