We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
What do we do in Demium? So many things and all different. Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading!
We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
Once the incubation program begins, we work closely with our entrepreneurs and provide all necessary resources to succeed. We will help them to validate their business idea, create an MVP, identify the product-market fit, launch a scalable solution and receive their first round of investment.
Here is where we need you. We currently have successfully launched 33 companies and right now we have many more being incubated in our hubs in Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Malaga and Bilbao. We are expecting an exponential growth - by accepting more and more projects per year - which will become around 40-50 companies that need to raise investment, including ourselves.
What does a Porfolio Manager do?
- Works closely with our Head of Portfolio, develops and fosters deep relationships with companies that are no longer part of the incubation program, acting as a external consultant.
- Works with a portfolio of 33 startups (and growing!) and helps them with funding, expansion and strategic hiring.
- Helps our startups to be up to date in structure and professionalism, being an important figure in order to stablish KPIs and good financial models.
- Collaborates in meetings and helps preparing presentations for the board.
This position is made for you if...
- You are passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment
- You are extremely interested in the start up ecosystem
- You have 1 to 4 years of relevant work experience in principal investing, investment banking, management consulting, strategic finance or corporate development.
- You have the ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills, computer proficiency and high level of professionalism.
- You have advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, with knowledge of SQL a plus
- You are known for your strong organizational skills and initiative with systematic follow-up.
- You speak Spanish and English fluently.
Why would you chose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family! If you don’t believe us, google “la start up más feliz del mundo”
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the seam time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem in Spain and you will be an important part of it.
Reach us out if you want to know more!