We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
What do we do in Demium? So many things and all different. Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading!
We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
Once the incubation program begins, we work closely with our entrepreneurs and provide all necessary resources to succeed. We will help them to validate their business idea, create an MVP, identify the product-market fit, launch a scalable solution and receive their first round of investment.
We are looking for a passionate, strategic and action-oriented Chief Financial Officer to lead the Company´s global financial strategy. Do you have what it takes to build a world-class finance department? If so, this is the awesome opportunity you have been waiting for!
Your role as CFO, will be to provide insightful and trusted advice to the CEO and management board on both financial business issues related to the overall performance of Demium.
What means to be a CFO in Demium Startups?
- You will be a key member of the team in providing input to management regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic input in shaping the Demium's business objectives.
- You will oversee the direction of administrative, financial, fiscal and risk management operations, consolidating insight and analysis results.
- You will manage revenue recognition, payroll, budgeting, loan compliance, capital asset management, and internal controls.
- Responsible for monthly P&L forecasts and analysis of actual versus budgeted results.
- Facilitate business input into the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s accounting policies, practices, processes, and internal controls.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Lead M&A activity and due diligence processes
This position is made for you if you have...
- Helped your company to get private financing. Proven participation in successful investment rounds and processes is a MUST.
- 5+ years' experience of working on a CFO, Finance Manager or other relevant position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; Master or MBA will be a bonus, as well as CPA certification
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family! If you don’t believe us, google “la start up más feliz del mundo”.
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem in Spain and you will be an important part of it.