We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
What do we do in Demium? So many things and all different. Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading!
We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
Once the incubation program begins, we work closely with our entrepreneurs and provide all necessary resources to succeed. We will help them to validate their business idea, create an MVP, identify the product-market fit, launch a scalable solution and receive their first round of investment.
Demium started in Valencia 5 years ago and since then, we have launched in 4 more cities in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Málaga. Now, it is the perfect time to keep growing, both nationally and internationally, and start finding new countries to expand and create amazing projects abroad.
We are looking for a talented Investment Relationship Analyst.
What would you do?
- Establish and foster contacts with investors.
- Develop relationships via cold calling, internet research and networking events.
- Lead call and email campaigns.
- Present the company to potential investors.
- Maintain a record of contacts using a CRM (Hubspot).
- Continuous planning and targeting of the acquisition of new prospects.
This position is made for you if...
- You aren't tired of reading what we would like you to achieve.
- You are passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment.
- You're a fast learner. We are a company of companies and you will enjoy if you're able to get your head right and talk about a handcrafted jewelery e-commerce and a marketplace of second hand bikes, pretty much at the same time.
- If you are solutions oriented and are able to give 100% without anyone chasing you.
- You have excellent networking and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships.
- You are extremely interested in the startup ecosystem.
- You are a team player with strong negotiation skills, computer proficiency and high level of professionalism.
- You are known for your organizational skills and initiative with systematic follow-up.
- You speak English fluently.
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family!
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem and you will be an important part of it.