We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading! We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will provide support to our CEO as well as our Investment team.
What does an Executive Assistant do?
- Helps to establish contact between the EXCOM and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
- Manages information for internal and external communication including memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Helps to arrange CEO's daily schedule, setting up meetings, travel, speaking engagements and ensuring he follows his agenda,
- Manages office filing system
- Performs office management operations by keeping up with office supply inventory.
This position is made for you if...
- You have 5+ years' experience of working on an Executive Assistant or Senior Executive Assistant position.
- You are experienced with office management systems and procedures, as well as major office gadgets and applications.
- You have experience and are confident in dealing with C-level Executives, both internally as well as externally.
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office knowledge.
- You are organized and structured, and your time management skills are out this world.
- You are a driven person, able to keep up with Demium's fast pace and hungry to learn more and more.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills, in both English and Spanish.
Why would you chose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family! If you don’t believe us, google “la start up más feliz del mundo”
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem in Spain and you will be an important part of it.