We would like to introduce ourselves: we are Demium Startups and love entrepreneurship.
What do we do in Demium? So many things and all different. Our mission is to identify, develop and connect the best talent to create successful companies together. We want to change the society boosting entrepreneurship. If you liked that, please keep on reading!
We build innovative and scalable companies from scratch. Through our #AllStartup events, we identify people with different skills and connect them to create a startup “Dream Team”.
Once the incubation program begins, we work closely with our entrepreneurs and provide all necessary resources to succeed. We will help them to validate their business idea, create an MVP, identify the product-market fit, launch a scalable solution and receive their first round of investment.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the CEO. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like hear from you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
How is the day of a COO in Demium? Our COO will...
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Participation in Demium's Global Vision and Strategy and Vision periodically review them
- Create a reportying system that will allow managers to know and measure processes and actions among the different areas and globally.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
You were born to work in Demium if you have...
- Proven experience as Chief Operations Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Experience in an ops related department in the on-demand delivery service
- Outstanding analytical skills are a must
- Proven record in hiring, leading, motivating and coaching high performing teams ( +10 people)
- Experience in solving complex problems with tech and data teams
- Excellent written and spoken communication, and capability to drive change
- Team player; ability to work effectively in a global organization
- Strong ability to make decisions, plan them and have them executed
- Excellent English skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family! If you don’t believe us, google “la start up más feliz del mundo”.
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem in Spain and you will be an important part of it.